VR World NYC (VRW) and VR World Bar (VRBAR) are located at 4 East 34th Street, New York, NY 10016.
The following terms and conditions are binding for all pass purchases.
- All Visitors require admission for entry.
- No Refunds or exchange of passes will be made under any circumstances and passes are not transferable.
- Visitors MAY be required to present valid government identification at VRW and MUST present valid ID at VRBAR.
- Certain areas of VRW may not be suitable for visitors of certain ages and consumption of alcohol requires verification of appropriate age.
- Height, weight, size and age restrictions, as well as medical warnings, may apply to certain experiences.
- Children under the age of 7 must remain accompanied by a parent or adult guardian at all times and cannot participate in any VR experiences.
- Children 13 and under cannot enter VRW unless accompanied by a parent or adult guardian. (18 or older).
- No outside food or drink without the express permission of a VRW manager or officer.
- No pets or animals allowed on the premises.
- No smoking or vaping allowed within 15 feet of the premises.
- In case of an add-on experience not being available, the visitor may be offered a replacement or reimbursement for the add-on experience by a VRW Manager or Officer.
- The pass holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- VRW accepts no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to any personal belongings brought into the Premises.
- By purchasing a pass through VRW, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts the foregoing conditions.
Health and Safety
By entering VRW, I acknowledge that I may be exposed to potential risks of injury or harm that may be associated the partaking experiences. I accept the risk from being totally immersed in interactive or alternate realities and experiences; being physically placed in or controlling moving apparatuses, gaming devices, simulation machines, or other contraptions; being exposed to unnatural sensory or environmental conditions including, but not limited to: being exposed to bright lights, strobe or flashing lights, three-dimensional graphics, loud music, and/or sporadic noises or sounds (collectively, the “VR Activities”). Such risks include, without limitation: sprains, bruises, physical twists, and other injuries that may result from the Activities. In consideration for my being granted entry to the Premises to enjoy the VR Activities, I and any and all of my respective heirs, assigns, and any representative or entity acting on my behalf (collectively the “Releases”), hereby fully and forever release, discharge, waives, and covenants not to commence or participate in any claim, action, violation, suit, or any other type of governmental or judicial or other proceeding (each an “Action” or collectively the “Actions”) against any member, shareholder, officer, director, affiliate, representative, agent, or employee of VRW and VRBAR.
I hereby grant VRW permission to use my party and I likeness in photography, video, or other digital media (“photo”) in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration. I understand and agree that all photos will become the property of VRW and will not be returned.
I hereby irrevocably authorize VRW to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute these photos for any lawful purpose. In addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photo.
I hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge VRW from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
VR World’s Obligations
Visitors are reminded that from time to time parts of VRW may be closed and certain experiences including previously featured content may be inaccessible. Passes will not be refunded, and no compensation will be paid in the event of such unavailable experiences.
VRW will be open and operational during published opening hours but reserves the right to close on any given day, whether for security or any other reason, without notice. In the event of such closure, any Pass issued for use only on the day of closure will be exchanged or refunded by VRW at the price paid for them, but no further compensation will be paid.
VRW and VRBAR reserve the right to refuse entry to or expel from the premises any Visitor who fails to observe these terms and conditions or whom VRW and VRBAR consider likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of any other Visitor or member of staff.
Each Pass purchaser is required to supply the following: Their Legal first and last name, a contact email address, a contact telephone number, their date of birth.