We are excited to welcome you back! Since our new flagship opening, VR World was the only VR entertainment space operating consistently with rigorous safety and public health protocols. Our venue features chemical lab like bacteria resistant epoxy flooring, corian-clad surfaces, UV light treatment to sanitize equipment, and 8 x 8 feet partitioned grids between each station. As the industry leader in hygienic best practices since 2017, VR World has added additional protocols by following the safety standards of the CDC and local government to ensure our guests and employees are safe while having fun at VR World.
GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO:
• Reserve a time slot on our website before your visit
• Wear a facemask upon entry and throughout your stay
• Maintain 6-feet of social distance between others
• Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer stations during your stay
• Respect others by staying at home when feeling sick
WHAT WE’RE DOING:
• All guests will be admitted with timed-entry reservations only
• Overall capacity is now limited to 25% to reduce overcrowding
• Placed 6-feet distance markers at high traffic points
• Reduced hours of operation
• Maintaining hand sanitizer stations throughout the venue
• Enhanced cleaning of all equipment after every use with alcohol wipes
• UV disinfection of all VR Equipment in our room-size UV-cleaning chamber
• Nightly deep cleaning of all surfaces using disinfectants
• Provide staff with PPE equipment
• Employee training on all new COVID-19 protocols
• Wellness scans for all employees before each shift
Q: Do I need to wear a facemask to enter VR World?
A: Yes. Masks are required to enter and must be worn throughout your visit. We ask that you bring your own mask as one will not be provided.
Q: How are you keeping your employees healthy while engaging with guests?
A: Wellness checks, including temperate checks, will be performed before each shift. Staff is required to wear a facemask and gloves.
Q: Will hand sanitizer stations be located throughout the venue?
A: Absolutely! Hand sanitizer stations will be located on each level.
Q: How will you make sure guests are socially distant?
A: Our venue was designed pre-COVID-19 for social distancing. We have full partitions between each bay to keep guests separated. Floor markings have been installed in high traffic areas to remind guests to keep 6 feet apart.