ABOUT THE ROLE
Guest Experience Guide is the embodiment of both the VR World vision and values to our guests. Guides have the responsibility of preparing guests to engage with VR. Most importantly, you will inspire the average guest to ascend to his or her most playful and curious self, while breaking through mental boundaries for a life-changing experience. Guides must have a magnetic personality for creating an amazing customer experience. You must be professional, able to multitask, remain pleasant under pressure, and provide warm and attentive service. VR World is a collaborative team and startup, and we want like minded individuals to bring ideas and actions to provide better service to our guests.
- We are all about hospitality at VR World, and you’ll be a major part of it! You will welcome and guide our guests through each experience from onboarding, explaining the content, and cheering while they’re in play!
- Encourage guests to leave with personalized videos, photos, and stories to share with friends.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support when issues arise and communicate it to our Tech team.
- Maintain the daily day-to day aesthetic appeal of our venue
- Follow safety procedures to ensure guests safety
- Minimum of 2-4 years of service industry experience required in a visitor attraction, theme park, museum, hotel or fast-paced retail environment
- Engaging personality, positive attitude, and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the passion for Mixed Reality Entertainment and Art.
- MUST WORK NIGHTS, WEEKENDS, AND HOLIDAYS
Email resume to [email protected]