We are looking for an experienced, creative Marketing Director to drive omnichannel strategy, planning and execution across paid search, SEO, social platforms, and more. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE IN HOSPITALITY, ENTERTAINMENT, NIGHTLIFE, AND CULTURAL ATTRACTION INDUSTRIES ARE INVITED TO APPLY.
You are the best. You are a talented, hardworking teammate and a personality. You have a genuine passion for interactive media, entertainment, and hospitality. You will own the marketing calendar and will lead the marketing efforts to improve and expand our operations as we scale. Your track record, creative abilities, and on-brand attitude will resonate with our audiences and will bring entrepreneurial spirit as you work with various team members. This is a great opportunity for a results-driven dedicated team player who is looking to join a growing organization.
- Lead marketing efforts for VR World flagship venue
- Develop and implement a growth strategy, marketing plans and calendar to maximize revenue and brand awareness
- Manage, develop, create marketing materials and campaigns, mostly on digital and social platforms, but also traditional media
- Develop and manage venue level initiatives that drive ticket sales and memberships from promotions to leveraging seasonal opportunities, relevant events, charity alignment, sponsorships, etc.
- Apply creative abilities that drive awareness, engagement, and conversions through analysis and research
- Resonate with VR World audiences maintaining consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
- Develop and manage venue level programming to drive memberships, ticket sales and leverage market opportunities (celebrity alignment, community programs/ticket offers, relevant NYC events, charity alignment, etc.)
- Evolve and deliver forecasting and budgeting. Provide accurate weekly and monthly reporting tracking KPIs and ROI
- Provide support to other teams by offering advanced metrics and guidance
- Apply the latest digital and social media trends by introducing new channels to increase performance
- Work closely with event sales, operations, nightlife, and content team members to implement effective marketing contributing to consumer’s trust and relationship
- 7+ years of marketing experience and performance marketing, advertising, social media, paid search and affiliated areas in entertainment, lifestyle, hospitality or agency representing such clients
- Deep knowledge and B2C experience in digital and social platforms
- Leadership and interpersonal skills fostering a team environment in a rapidly growing company
- Outstanding communication skills in framing POV, strong reporting and analytical skills
- Track record and ability to function without layered corporate support prioritizing long term corporate goals with short term location-based performance objectives
- High proficiency in-office communication, graphics, video, and marketing tools
- Meaningful interest in mixed reality, gaming, art, nightlife, entertainment, hospitality, and community engagement
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE MUST DEMONSTRATE EXPERIENCE, TRACK RECORD AND A SOLID CREATIVE ABILITY WITHIN RELATED INDUSTRY.
Competitive salary with a performance-based bonus to bring in the best candidate. Additionally, you can expect continued corporate growth and a long term incentive package after the first year of successful employment.