Yes. All guests 12 and older must show proof that they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine along with valid photo identification, effective August 17, 2021.
- Proof of vaccination may include:
- NYC Covid Safe App
- New York State Excelsior App
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S.
- Photo Identification must be one of the following:
- Driver’s License
- Non-driver government ID card
- IDNYC card
- School or work ID card
If you do not have identification with your full name and date of birth with proof of vaccination, you will not be allowed into VR World.