Yes. All guests must show proof of vaccination to enter VR World!
Children: Starting December 14, children ages 9 to 11 will be required to show they have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Full Vaccination: Starting December 27, 12 years old and older will be required to show proof that they have received two COVID-19 vaccine doses, except for those who have received the one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. 18+ years old must show photo identification along with proof of vaccination.
- Proof of vaccination may include:
- NYC Covid Safe App
- New York State Excelsior App
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S.
- Photo Identification must be one of the following:
- Driver’s License
- Non-driver government ID card
- IDNYC card
- School or work ID card
Face masks must be worn while inside VR World