When coronavirus hit the news, we were ready. VR World has been a leader in hygiene for entertainment since 2017. We have installed rigorous cleaning protocols from the first day of operations back in 2017. Here’s a short list of why a trip to VR WORLD IS AN ESCAPE TO AN ISLAND OF PEACE.
- Everyone is required to wear a sanitary face mask for use with headsets. It’s free and makes for some great selfies!
- Headsets and controllers are disinfected after each use.
- Employees are required to wash hands, wear gloves, and use hand sanitizer throughout the day. Guests are offered ample supplies and are encouraged to do the same.
- Bathrooms are stocked with bactericidal soap and equipped with touch-less dryers.
- Wet cleaning and disinfection is performed every night, seven days a week.
- UV germicidal chamber has been installed for UV and Ozone equipment disinfection.
- Attendance is tightly controlled to prevent overcrowding and operate with lower than usual traffic.