The graphic design plays a pivotal role in offering creative solutions to VR World brand, innovation, and experience challenges. Whether it’s perfecting the cadence of a key presentation or discovering a new path to engage users in an online experience, we look to excel in every area from public facing marketing initiatives to internal communications.
As a graphic designer, you will collaborate with content, marketing and operations on a variety of projects. If you’re creative, motivated, and highly articulate you’ve come to the right place! We look for a designers who will bring initiative and will champion VR World brand daily. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO WITH THE APPLICATION AND CLARIFY YOUR AVAILABILITY.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience with motion and interaction design software, i.e. AfterEffects Sketch, etc. is preferred. We seek a designer with skills and experience across a range of media, including identity, print and interaction design.
- Participate in conceptualization and with assistance, develop preliminary concepts in to refined comprehensive design solutions
- Individually and as part of a team, work on advertising, marketing materials, presentations
- Conduct background research and generate ideas for projects
- Assist in working with outside groups to bring to life VR World brand story through print, digital interaction, animation and motion design
- Demonstrated creative ability through a strong design portfolio across a range of static, dynamic and interactive media
- Demonstrate high quality/accuracy in design standards
- Ability to apply basic educational principles to creative work
- Strong technical abilities in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and web prototyping software (i.e. Sketch) is a plus
- Proficiency in motion/film editing software such as After Effects and/or Cinema 4D
- Desire to expand VR World as a brand at the intersection of tech, culture and interactive media
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to set priorities and manage time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Ability to drive independently and constructively participate as part of a team
- Demonstrate a true passion for design and branding
- An interest in interactive design is a plus
- Desire to proactively seek constructive feedback
- Willingness and enthusiasm toward extending knowledge about AR / VR, technology/media, production process, design applications and working methods