VR WORLD is building the Future of Social Entertainment. Helped by Virtual Reality and other 21st century technologies, we created another way to reconnect with friends, celebrate with colleagues and have fun like never before. We are looking for an experienced teammate to join our team as Director of Content and Brand Partnerships. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE IN CULTURAL ATTRACTION, GAMING, MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRIES ARE INVITED TO APPLY.
The Director of Content and Brand Partnerships function focuses on the relationships that propel VR World leadership in showcasing the best of AR/ VR storytelling, enable strategic brand development, revenue and and growth.
You will be responsible for sourcing actionable insights and understanding trends about potential partners, programs, and our diverse audiences. You will develop relationships and engagement strategies with content providers and strategic brand partners from project inception through execution. You will work with cross-functional stakeholders to help reach new audiences, introduce VR World, and amplify the brand messaging. You will learn about a broad range of products and navigate rapidly changing technology, markets, and competitive environments. You will solicit, and evaluate opportunities, develop content calendars, product or partnership strategies, build partnerships, collaborate with many internal groups, and negotiate agreements across the business.
- Evaluate content and brand opportunities, and present recommendations to the management team. Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of industry players.
- Provide Content Vendor/Partnership management. Drive partner negotiations and manage the business strategy, financial terms, deal timelines, and contract process from start to finish.
- Build, maintain and evolve content calendar.
- Develop content roadmaps and own day-to-day content management operations and tasks in support of product launches, marketing initiatives, and regular maintenance
- Identify and cultivate brand partner opportunities for strategic relationships and sponsorships
- Create, package and close
- Proactively prospect & maintain new sales opportunities
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with top experiential agencies, important decision makers at client/ content/ brand level and their agencies
- Create compelling & creative sales presentations uniquely designed to excite and close
- Effectively manage the proposal/closing process (pricing, packaging, negotiating, value determination)
- Account tracking and reporting
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years plus experience in interactive media / experiential retail; proven track record, a GO GETTER
- Driven, high energy, and passionate about entertainment/ hospitality / AR/VR / film, art, gaming
- Self-starter, creative, outstanding work ethic, ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Confidence, ability to open doors, secure high level meetings with key decision makers
- Demonstrated strong network in entertainment / consumer / lifestyle
- Excellent oral & written communication skills